Maryland Independent Professional Advice

Maryland Residents:  You must have independent professional advice  Maryland Independent Professional Advice If you are a Maryland resident and you are interested in selling your structured settlement payment rights, you must obtain independent professional advice.  Below we cite how Maryland defines independent professional advice, and then we cite the code that REQUIRES you to have independent professional advice.   5-1101(c) Independent professional advice.–“Independent professional advice means advice of an attorney, certified public accountant, actuary, or other licensed professional adviser: (1) Who is engaged by a payee to render advice concerning the legal, tax, and financial implications of a transfer structured […]

The post Maryland Independent Professional Advice appeared first on 800.200.4384.

Continue reading Maryland Independent Professional Advice